- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Hostinza’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
The scope of Personal Data
- Personal Data is provided by the Customer voluntarily, meaning the Customer’s consent to the Personal Data processing. The Personal Data includes:
- the minimum Customer’s Personal Data required for communication: surname, name, patronymic, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other similar information.
- other Personal Data (including gender, age, date of birth, address, etc.) is provided by the Customer at will and if necessary at the Operator’s request for communication with the Customer and the implementation of actions related to the performance of the Operator’s obligations to the Customer.
- the Customer’s account information with the Website – such as the Operator’s Information services the Customer ordered, domain name registration information, the IP addresses assigned to the Customer, the Customer’s IDs, service charges owed and received, the use of the Operator’s Information services or any other information related to the Customer’s account.
- the Customer’s contact with the Operator – such as a note or recording of a call the Customer makes to the Operator, a chat record when the Customer engages in a chat session with the Operator, an email or letter the Customer sends to the Operator or other records of any contact the Customer has with the Operator.
- information about the Customer’s payment method, such as credit card number, bank account number, online payment processor’s data or other payment information.
- information provided by the Customer to the Operator when the Customer notifies the Operator of a (suspected) breach of the Operator’s acceptable use policies.
- documents and information that certify the Customer’s identity.
- Other information about the Customers processed by the Operator of the Website.
- standard data automatically received by the server when the Customer accessing the Website and subsequent actions of the Customer. This includes data such as, the website features the Customer uses, the services the Customer purchases from the Website, the web pages the Customer visits, the time the Customer spends on these pages, and the search terms the Customer enters. This also includes data about the Customer’s devices, including IP addresses, devices identifiers, regional and language settings, and data about the networks, operating systems, browsers or other software the Customer uses to connect to the Website.
- data automatically obtained by means of cookies when the Customer accesses the Website. Cookies is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies help the Operator to provide the Customer with a good browsing experience and also allow the Operator to improve its Website.
Processing of the Customers' information
- The processing of Personal Data is based on the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency – the Operator will process Personal Data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation – the Operator will only collect Personal Data for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose. The Operator will clearly state what this purpose is, and only will collect data for as long as necessary to complete that purpose.
- Data minimisation – the Operator will ensure that personal data which will be processed will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the processing purpose.
- Accuracy – the Operator will take every reasonable step to update or remove data that is inaccurate or incomplete. The Customers have the right to request that the Operator erase or rectify erroneous data that relates to them.
- Storage limitation – the Operator will delete Personal Data when it is no longer needed.
- Integrity and confidentiality – the Operator will keep Personal Data safe and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- The Customer’s Personal Data is collected on the Website upon the Customer enters data on its own initiative at the time of communicating with the Operator or the Website.
- Other personal information is provided by the Customer on its own initiative or the request of the Operator by means of the relevant sections and resources of the Website, for example, for ordering, and required only for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement by the Operator to which the Customer is a party.
- Upon termination of the applicable purpose of the processing of Personal Data, or upon Customer’s written request, the Operator will either destroy the Customers Personal Data unless otherwise required by law. The request must contain identification data which expressly indicates the Customer’s ownership of Personal Data.
Build and protect your brand
Protect your product against counterfeiting and market diversion. Provides Digital Invisible Anti-Counterfeit And Product Authentication Solutions. Free Feasibility Study.